Renginio data: 2015/12/31 - 2016/01/01 All Day
Hotel “Daugirdas“ New Year‘s celebration offer
Meet the New 2016 Year at Kaunas!
Kaunas hotel “Daugirdas” invites to Latin American POP opera CARMEN CUBANA on 31/12/2015 at Žalgiris Arena, gourmet dinner, New Years fireworks sparkling wine, disco party and an overnight stay at a 4 star hotel „Daugirdas“ in a double room (including breakfast and sparkling wine) plus a parking lot.
CARMEN CUBANA – an inspiring and wildly exciting Latin American pop opera with Kaunas City Symphony Orchestra (led by Algimantas Treikauskas) and Kaunas State Choir (led by Petras Bingelis) The performance includes over 100 performers, world-renowned singers and dancers, a variety of turbulent Cuban rhythms, a whole lot of love and even more passion, excellent directing and spectacular scenographic solutions…
„Carmen Cubana” video >>
The New Year’s package for 2 includes:
- A festive 4-course dinner at the restaurant „l‘Artisan“ of hotel „Daugirdas“ (from 6 pm).
- Tickets to Latin American POP opera CARMEN CUBANA at Žalgiris Arena in Kaunas (shuttle bus is leaving at 8 pm).
- Watching fireworks on the roof of hotel Daugirdas with a glass of sparkling wine.
- New Year’s spree with a DJ at the hotel restaurant after midnight.
- An overnight in a double room at the hotel with breakfast and sparkling wine.
- Late check-out. A free parking lot for your car.
P.S. A shuttle bus to and from the New Year’s concert at Žalgiris Arena is provided by hotel Daugirdas.
All rooms are sold out and only few tables in restaurant are free.
Dinner, pop opera “Carmen Cubana” (free tranport), fireworks show and disko – 265 Eur/2 person.
Dinner, fireworks show and disko – 150 Eur/2 person.
Please contact hotel Daugirdas (tel. +370 37 301561 or email email@example.com) to arrange for advance booking. Otherwise, rooms may be booked or the concert tickets may be sold out.